Maternity Cover Registered Veterinary Nurse - Nuneaton
- Role: We are looking for an RVN to join our clients' team in Nuneaton to initially cover maternity leave, however, this is likely to lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Hours: The position is advertised as full-time (39 hours/week) but they are open to discussion for the right candidate.
- On-call: Their small animal on call is outsourced but they maintain an out-of-hours inpatient/large animal assistance rota which is shared pro-rata (approximately 1:8).
- Weekends/Bank holidays: Weekends and bank holidays are again outsourced with just Saturday surgeries 9 am-3 pm on a shared basis (approximately 1:8). No Sunday surgeries. There is also the flexibility and option to trade out this cover.
- Vehicle: Driving licence and own car essential for this role.
- Skills/Exp: They regret that they can only accept applications from RVNs.
- In return they offer:
- Salary package that includes overtime payments, with additional holiday allowance and pays for the length of service
- CPD allowance and additional day’s leave- interests and certificates encouraged
- Memberships and professional fees paid for
- Full access to the XLVets community and resources
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Generous staff pet discount
- Ref: JN -022022-24147
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details