Permanent Assistant Practice Manager - Hook, Hampshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Practice Type: Independent dedicated and friendly team of people who provide the highest standard of comprehensive veterinary treatment and client service. They are a group of four well-established, equipped, and independent small animal practices based in beautiful North Hampshire with easy access to both London and the South Coast.
Services/Facilities: Their team of experienced Veterinary surgeons, are trained in state-of-the-art surgical techniques, from routine spays to more advanced orthopaedic procedures. Plus, with their fantastic team of experienced nurses and receptionists, clients can feel confident that their much-loved pet will receive the most expert and compassionate care.
Role: A new and exciting role is being developed to support the Practice Manager across 4 independent, family-owned Veterinary Clinics in Hampshire.
Hours: Full time 40 hr week Monday – Friday
- The role is based at their office in Hartley Wintney with travel between clinics as needed.
- Car owner/driver essential
- The role will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all 4 clinics and help develop procedures and processes to ensure a first-class service to clients and their pets.
- Previous Veterinary and/or management experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- As Assistant Practice Manager, you will be required to support the Practice manager by managing the team to deliver professional healthcare as well as identifying and implementing business objectives to maximize the business potential.
- In this role, you will demonstrate strong leadership and have the ability to promote effective communication with a can-do and problem-solving attitude. Good knowledge of word, outlook, and Excel.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Flexible CPD budget to allow for growth and progression within the role
- Staff discount
- Staff events throughout the year
Ref: JN -072022-25862
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details