Permanent Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Dermatologist Specialist - Glasgow
Type: Small Animal, Equine, and Farm Animal Practice
Practice: They are a unique referral dermatology practice with 3 diplomats on staff and highly trained support personnel. They offer referral services for West and Central Scotland and North West England. They also provide an equine service.
- They are looking for a Dermatology Diplomate or board-eligible diplomate to provide referral level consultations and advice.
- The ability to perform intradermal testing and operate video-otoscope is required.
- They teach final year students from Glasgow Veterinary school and train residents in Dermatology.
- The practice is supported by 3 RVN trained in derm procedures.
Hours: Full and part-time applications considered, working 3-4 days a week. No weekend requirements.
Sole Charge: Yes
Experience Required: They are looking for an ECVD or ACVD Diplomate (or board eligible) individual.
Salary/Pay Rate: An excellent salary that is reflective of experience, skills, and level of certification
- 6 weeks plus bank holidays
- 6 days paid CPD leave
- £2000 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much much more
Ref: JN -042022-24801
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957