We are working with a fantastic and forward-thinking practice in Warrington that is looking to recruit a full-time experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them in a Clinical Director role. This is a permanent full-time role that would suit an inspiring Clinical Director that will deliver gold standard care to loyal clients and their pets.
You will be joining a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values. Our client truly cares about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, and much more. Their facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interests and they have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, they support certificates, managerial, and leadership development. Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time role, where you will be working an average of 37.5 hours per week including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends. The shifts will be within the practice opening times.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- 10+ years qualified (desirable)
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top-quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Free lunch every Friday
Ref: JN -102020-17333
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details