Permanent Clinical Director - Bristol
We are currently working with a state-of-the-art, expanding practice based in Bristol that is looking to recruit an experienced Veterinary Surgeon on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to deliver gold standard care to loyal clients and their pets at their busy practice.
Join a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse caseload, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
Our client truly cares about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities. The team is fully supported by a highly experienced team of qualified Nurses and development is a key focus within the team.
The Role and Candidate:
Your standard working hours are rostered into a 4-day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period. You will be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic team delivering gold standard service in contemporary, state-of-the-art facilities. You will have all of the latest equipment from digital x-ray, ultrasound to an in-house lab, and more! If you enjoy offering a personable, unbeatable service to your customers and their pets, then join our clients' journey and be part of something special.
- Have experience in leading a team
- 10+ years qualified (desirable)
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top-quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
The Remuneration Package:
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary up to £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Mindful Living Training Sessions
- Compassionate Leave on the Loss of a Pet
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -072021-21589
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details