Permanent Clinical Director - Derbyshire
Our client looking for an experienced Clinical Director to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Clinical Director
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Small Animal
Team: Experienced team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 9 Registered Veterinary Nurses, and 1 Student Veterinary Nurse with a large support team.
Facilities: They are well equipped with all the usual kit, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental x-ray, endoscope, and a full in-house lab, with the addition of a k-laser to support our chronic pain services.
Hours: This is a full-time role working 40 hours over 4.5 days per week. Main surgery hours are 8:30 am-6:30 pm and there is a requirement to take part in the 1 in 5-weekend rota covering Saturday and Sunday morning surgery. There are no out of hours required with this role
Sole Charge: Yes
Branch Work: Travel between branches is necessary, so you must have a UK driving license and your own transport.
Applicant Requirements: You will be an RCVS Registered Veterinary Surgeon with competence in all routine medical and surgical procedures. Specific interests are welcomed and encouraged, so just let us know where your passions lie. The practice would love another passionate, experienced Veterinary Surgeon to bring their own unique skills and ideas for a happy team dynamic and top-notch client/patient care to join us on this journey.
Salary: They are offering a salary of £60,000 - £65,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -052022-25122
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details