Permanent Clinical Director - Ealing, West London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Ealing, West London
Practice: Established in 2015, they have an excellent reputation locally for providing the highest client care standards, attentive personalised preventative health care, and high-quality treatment.
Facilities: The practice is well equipped including an operating theatre, x-ray, ultrasound, and much more. the waiting areas and kennels are separated for cats and dogs, they also are a silver status cat-friendly clinic.
Team: The team consists of 1 Vet, 1 Registered Veterinary Nurse, 1 Reception Manager, and a part-time Clinical Assistant.
Role: They are looking for a Clinical Director who can share their enthusiasm for excellence in general practice, be dedicated to client education, and support colleagues.
Hours: The hours for this role are 40 hours per week over 4-5 days (flexibility can be arranged). Shifts will be self-managed and there are no Sundays or out-of-hours.
Weekends: Rota to be discussed in the interview - no Sundays required
Duties: The role will involve managing and leading the clinical work ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients. They are wanting a Clinical Director to grow the sustainable profitability of the practice and motivate staff in accordance with their core values.
- The majority of the clinical work is first opinion consulting with associated surgical cases.
- You will have the opportunity to take the practice forward into further growth with the support of the wider group and your business Support Manager in particular.
- Clinical freedom, style, and areas of special interest are yours to enjoy.
- You will manage the small team and balance this with clinical work, arranging rotas with their part-time vet to achieve this.
They require someone who is a broadly experienced small animal Veterinary Surgeon and a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- Experienced with a wide variety of clinical presentations.
- Enthusiastic towards client education in general practice.
- Adaptable to changing caseloads.
- Dedicated to high-quality care.
- Consistently respectful to colleagues and clients.
- Desire to promote wellbeing and profitability.
- Well-organised and adept at prioritising different areas of work.
- Understanding of staff development and practice standards.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Experience of being in sole charge and handling problem situations.
- Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -012022-23560
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details