Permanent Clinical Director - Southampton
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Two site practice that is part of a group
Facilities: Both clinics are well equipped with ultrasound, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, endoscopy, and Idexx laboratory machines (Catalyst and Procyte) and they have two consulting rooms at each site as well as dedicated theatres.
Team: There are 6 FTE veterinary surgeons and 10 FTE nurses across the two sites. There are 4 FTE receptionists across the two sites. They have multiple OVs and their team of surgeons ranges from three years qualified to 36 years qualified and all are excellent all-round clinicians. Their current CD is leaving them to relocate with family to Canada and is very sad to be leaving them and is happy to speak with anyone who wants more information.
Role: They are looking for a Clinical Director to join their team.
Duties: Day-to-day duties involve acting in the role of clinical leadership, consulting and operating, and handling clinical complaints. Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the financial aspects of running a veterinary clinic including but not limited to profit and loss, budgets, and stock
Hours: The role ideally would be five days per week but four days would be considered.
Shifts: Hours are between 08:30 and 19:00.
WE/OOHS: There are no weekend or out-of-hours requirements with this role.
Applicant Requirements: An experienced veterinary surgeon is required with management experience and knowledge of veterinary finance is highly desirable. RCVS membership and the right to work in the UK are essential.
Salary: The salary for this role is between £55,000 - £65,000 p/a depending on experience.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -042022-24953
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details