Permanent Clinical Director - Worthing, West Sussex
Type: Small Animal
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Practice: They have approximately 100 team members across 7 sites.
- They are a busy hospital, dealing with 1st Opinions and Referrals.
- Their specialist services include diagnostic imaging with on-site CT, orthopaedics, cardiology, soft tissue medicine, and internal medicine.
- They are equipped with a fully functional Dental Suite, Endoscopic and Laparoscopic equipment.
- They also have an on-site laboratory; spacious staff training room and well equipped and comfortable staff break room for that much-needed cup of tea!
Team: They have 20 Vets and 25 Nurses including their Students. They have a team of VCA's and a Support Team which amounts to approximately another 20 members of staff. They have 2 Certificate Holders with certificates in Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Imaging. They also have visiting Diploma Holders, specialising in Dermatology and Cardiology. They have a team of encouraging, supportive, and exceptionally knowledgeable individuals who are hoping to offer the opportunity for further development to all who join them.
Role: They are looking to welcome a new Clinical Director to their established team. The role would involve leading the Practice(s) and ensuring high standards of care and service are provided to patients and clients.
- You must be an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, have strategic business experience that includes, exposure to practice financial/budgeting management.
- They are seeking a resilient person-orientated individual with operational management skills.
- The team is very important to them so will be seeking a like-minded individual, with a positive can-do attitude and a passion for leadership.
- As they are a multi-site they are hoping to find a new clinical lead who has experience in working within management in a multi-site, however, this is not essential.
- They are hoping to find a new Clinical lead that is passionate about growing the strengths of the practice, improving the sustainable profitability of the practice, and the motivation of the staff in accordance with the core values.
- Offering a flexible 50/50 split between clinical and managerial tasks, the working days will be varied but supported by a large and experienced team.
- If you enjoy change management and driving a practice successfully then this role would be the appropriate next step.
Hours: They are fortunate enough to be able to offer you a flexible working pattern and a competitive salary.
Salary: The salary for the role is up to £80,000 per annum depending on experience.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Company bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -032022-24655
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details