Permanent Clinical Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Borehamwood
We are working with a purpose-built small animal veterinary practice in the Borehamwood area that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join their busy team!
The practice is built to industry-leading standards with state-of-the-art facilities including digital X-ray and ultrasound. The practice also offers plenty of free parking as well as being ideally located close to the railway station and local bus routes. The practice offers clinical freedom and the opportunity to work with a varied and loyal client base, working up cases to a high standard. They see a wide variety of small animal cases including a higher than average caseload of exotics.
The Role and Candidate:
- You will be joining a friendly and busy team and have the support of a fantastic Practice Manager.
- Within the role of Clinical Lead, you will be building a brand new Vet team. They are looking for someone who would be happy to support and mentor other clinical team members, as well as a more junior Vet.
- The role is 35 hours a week, offering flexible working and there is no OOH responsibility with this role ensuring a great work/life balance.
In return for your dedication and high-quality work, our client can offer a package that includes:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
- Competitive salary - up to £65,000 p/a (depending on experience)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
Ref: JN -102021-22514
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details