Permanent Clinical Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Milton Keynes
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Team: As they continue to grow we need an additional dynamic vet with at least two years of experience to join their team. They will be working alongside their Milton Keynes clinical director, their experienced assistant surgeon, and also their visiting orthopaedic surgeon. In addition, there is always plenty of support from their fifteen vets and fifty staff across the group. They really do all act as a team, something we’re proud of.
Facilities and Services:
- Dental Care
- First Steps
- Fleas, Ticks & Worming Care
- Health Plan
- In-house Laboratory
- Medications & Prescriptions
- Soft Tissue Surgery
The Role: They need a dynamic, experienced vet to come on board as a Clinical Lead.
- You would be working with two other surgeons and also alongside their orthopaedic service and imaging consultant.
- There is always plenty of support from their fifteen surgeons and fifty staff across the group.
- They really do all act as a team, something they’re proud of.
Hours: Full-time, working a 4-day week - although part-time hours are also considered
Weekend: Every third Saturday
OOHs: No on-call, no working Sundays, no working bank holidays.
Sole Charge: Yes, at present but the practice is close behind a sister site and in time will need another surgeon to run alongside this clinical lead and the existing part-time surgeon.
Branch Work: No
Skills/Experience: You will need at least 2 years of post-graduate practice experience
Salary: Competitive £50,000-£80,000 salary commensurate with experience and hours
- Up to six weeks leave in addition to the above
- CPD encouraged by a generous budget
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Staff animals treated at cost
- 25-35% Pets Corner shop discount
Ref: JN -062022-25542
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details