Permanent Deputy Head Registered Veterinary Nurse - Swindon, Wiltshire
We are currently working with a truly enterprising, forward-thinking independent veterinary practice that is looking for a Deputy Head Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their growing practice in Swindon, Wiltshire. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced veterinary nurse to join a dedicated team on the cusp of expansion and forging leading-edge ideas in practice design, patient care & customer delivery.
This practice prides itself not only on innovative technology and online booking systems but also on delivering a first-class veterinary service to both patients and their owners. In addition, a media outlet enables pet owners around the world to access the expertise of the team through their live online broadcasts and case studies. At present, the practice has a team of 10 vets, 13 nurses, 6 VCAs, 7 SVNs, and a support team that provides 24-hour care via a dedicated emergency service.
- 2 theatres
- Digital x-ray
- Orthopaedic kit
- In-house blood testing,
- Dental suite
- Advanced anaesthetic monitoring
- Separate waiting areas for cats and dogs
- This is a friendly, family practice with strong values that are investing in their future.
- This is a full-time permanent position.
- Hours: Mon- Fri 36.5 hours, 4 days a week.
- Weekend: 1 in 3 back-up (Don’t need to be in the practice).
- OOHs/On Call: NO.
- Sole Charge: NO.
- Branch Work: NO.
This family-owned busy practice is looking for an experienced nurse with good nursing skills and ability. A keen and dedicated veterinary professional who communicates well with others.
Salary: Competitive between £25,000 – £27,000 p/a subject to experience
- CPD: £750 3 days, certificates are funded too
- Fees Paid: RCVS/VDS/BSAVA,/BVNA
- Holiday 5 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Standard
- Plus other benefits
Ref: JN -082021-21696
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details