Permanent Dual Hospital and Clinic Veterinary Surgeon - Chichester
Due to their continued growing reputation, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced/recently graduated veterinary surgeon to join our clients' modern, vibrant, independent, and family-owned practice.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Chichester. West Sussex
Practice Type: As owners, the retention of their independence means that by working alongside their teams at the ground roots level, they have an inherent understanding of everyone’s needs and can respond in a bespoke way. They believe in taking care of their team, through consistent communication, trust, and honesty, treating everyone in an individual way.
Facilities: Comprehensive facilities and equipment inclusive of ultrasound, dental radiography, digital radiography, dedicated theatre as well as separate cat and dog ward
- They are looking for a driven and ambitious veterinary surgeon to work alongside and complement their existing dynamic team as they continue to develop their multidisciplinary service.
- This role would suit either a recent graduate or an experienced vet.
- The candidate needs to be passionate about providing a high level of care for patients and a premium service for clients.
- In addition, the candidate needs to be able to efficiently investigate cases to a high standard and have a medical mindset, as well as have foundational surgical skills.
- Good communication and personal skills are essential, and the candidate will be encouraged to maintain continuity with clients and see cases through to a conclusion.
- During the day, they provide routine veterinary care to the highest clinical standards.
- By night, their sister service provides emergency, hospitalisation, and out-of-hours care to both your patients and neighbouring subscriber practices from within their hospitals.
- Become part of a 3-vet team at the branch and a 6-vet team at the hospital. Both teams are very supportive with diverse skill sets and interests.
- Based within the branch clinic 2-3 days and the hospital 1-2 days, you will work alongside and be supported by experienced vets undertaking consultations, surgery, and investigative procedures.
- Full-time, 4-day working week with one day off (3 day week after working a weekend at the hospital)
- Rota to be discussed but inclusive of day weekend work at the hospital.
- Salary subject to experience and relevant certification (£35,000-£60,000)
- 22 days holiday (5 weeks + 2 days)
- CPD allowance £1500
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Support for a Certificate if required and training agreements considered
- RCVS, VDS, and BSAVA membership
This is an exciting opportunity where the candidate will work within excellent surroundings, supported by a family-style team in a thriving independent practice. Our client invites you to join their family and be part of something special.
Ref: JN -022022-24179
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details