Permanent ECC Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bedford
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Practice: We are working with a lovely small animal Independent practice
- 5 Consulting rooms and 2 Operating theatres
- In-house laboratory
- Digital radiography
- Dental suite
- Blood pressure monitors
- Isolation facilities
- Modern sterilisation facilities
- Infusion pumps for intravenous fluids
- Purpose-built accommodation for in-patients
- Nurse clinics
- Resident General Practitioners Ophthalmology Certificate holder
- Resident Small Animal General Practitioners Medicine Certificate holder
- A visiting Ophthalmologist from Cambridge University
- 24hr Emergency service manned entirely by own team
Role: A position has arisen for an RVN to join our Emergency and Critical Care team
Hours: Working a six-week rolling rota incorporating both day and night shifts. Including a full week off after a week of nights.
Skills: Candidates will be self-motivated and be able to deliver and maintain a high standard of care, they will need excellent client communication skills, along with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. Fully qualified Veterinary Nurse that is registered with the RCVS.
Duties: The positions offer the opportunity to be involved with all routine procedures including radiography, theatre work, laparoscopy, nurse consults, and nursing care to hospitalised inpatients.
Bank Holiday: Day shifts only are shared equally between the day nurse team, to date has been 1 bank holiday day per year.
Salary/Pay Rate: Salary up to £37,889 per annum (DOE)
- 2 paid personal days to help with unexpected events
- Generous CPD budget including unlimited online CPD with the RVC
- Opportunities for certificates if desired
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- VDS cover
- Generous staff discount scheme for employee-owned pets
- Annual pay reviews
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance program
- Excellent in-house training and support
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
Ref: JN -032022-24425
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details