Permanent Emergency Critical Care Veterinary Surgeon, Cardiff
Type: Small Animal
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: Their 4 branch practices are fully equipped with all the modern kits you would expect! They are fully self-sufficient practices that have the backup and support of the hospital site when needed. Standard branch facilities include digital x-ray and dental x-ray, blood analysers, ultrasound, and access to shared radiosurgery units. The hospital site boasts a CT scanner, advanced ultrasonography equipment, endosurgery facilities, extensive blood analysis equipment, dedicated orthopaedic, soft tissue, and exotic theatres, as well as a dedicated dental suite.
Role: Emergency/Critical Care DAY vets:
- working a rolling rota of 4 on/4off
- no full night shifts
- average 35hr week (40hrs over 8 days)
- They are expanding their team and looking for experienced Veterinary Surgeons with a passion for emergency and critical care, high patient and client care skills, and a strong team mindset.
- You will see first-opinion emergencies and provide continuous inpatient care, with plenty of opportunities to work cases up.
Candidate Requirements: They are looking for people who:
- Are happy to work within a team
- Act with integrity and show respect to their colleagues, clients, and patients
- Use and share best practices
- Can think ahead and embrace change
- Take ownership of their work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally.
- Generous salaries circa £65,000-£75,000 (FTE) with yearly pay reviews
- Up to 6.6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay
- CPD £1750
- VDS and RCVS
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Wellbeing support
- Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
Ref: JN -012022-23680
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details