Permanent Experienced Senior Veterinary Surgeon, Manchester
- Are you an enthusiastic and driven vet?
- Are you looking to be part of a team that puts client care and values at the forefront of their day-to-day work?
- Do you have a passion for furthering your own skill set?
- Do you strive to lead and build on a fantastic practice reputation?
- You could be just what our client is looking for
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Proudly Independent Practice
Team Info: They have a small but friendly team - They have a fantastic support team of nurses and receptionists who have numerous years of experience, and all have the desire to continuously push themselves and learn as much as possible. Their team is here to here to help you to be the best that you can be.
Facilities: They provide a full range of modern preventative, diagnostic, and treatment options. Some of these services are listed below.
- Preventative health
- Nurse clinics
- Full operating facilities
- Digital X-ray machine
- In-house laboratory
- Blood testing, Biochemistry and Haemotology
- Pet cremation
The Role: The role is varied, with a first opinion caseload including routine care, preventative healthcare, and a good mix of consultations, and surgical work. Continuity of care is key at this practice and having clients see the same vet throughout their pets’ condition, start to finish, means that not only does the client feel like they are more looked after but that you as the vet can see and manage some very interesting and intriguing cases to completion.
Hours: This is a full-time role, full details of the rota will be discussed in the interview
Practice feel: It is important to them that their clients and pets trust the work that they do and feel reassured and comfortable with them. It is this bond that they have with clients that means the world to them with many of them knowing all the staff by name and having multi-generational families using them it is lovely to see their clients grow.
Salary: Packages from £50,000 p/a commensurate with experience
- Annual pay reviews
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Staff discount
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- BVA membership paid
- 6 weeks of annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- If you are relocating to the area we have a 2-bedroom house you can use, rent-free, for the first few months whilst you find your feet and get on the local property ladder.
Ref: JN -042023-28524
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details