Permanent Experienced Veterinary Surgeon - Rushden
We are working with a friendly small animal practice in Rushden, Northamptonshire, that is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a happy and passionate team with interests including animal behaviour, orthopaedics, and small furries... and shopping jaunts to the New Rushden Lakes retail park! The team consists of 2 vets, 2 RVNs, 3 student nurses, and 4 veterinary care assistants. They love working as a team, learning new things, mentoring each other, and offering first-class care to their patients. The practice will supply a broad client base and a varied caseload of dogs, cats, rabbits, and small furries. At the ready are digital X-ray, ultrasound, tonopen, and in-house Idexx lab machines.
The Role and Candidate:
The practice is looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon who is confident with routine surgical, medical cases, and occasional sole charge to join their friendly team based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
Your role will consist of:
• Full-time hours equate to 40 hours per week
• 20-minute consults
• 1 in 3 weekend rota with weekdays off in lieu
• No out of hours or on-call responsibility
• Guaranteed annual pay review
• Enhanced annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays and your birthday off
• CPD allowance starting at £1000 and Certificates encouraged and supported
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -012021-18308
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details