Permanent Full and Part-time Veterinary Surgeon - Berkeley
Type: Small Animal
Location: Berkeley, Gloucestershire
Practice Type: Four vets, rural, first opinion, small animal practice located in the Gloucestershire countryside with good links to the M5, commutable from Bristol, Bath, and Cheltenham.
Facilities: They are a training practice and are well equipped: digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab, multi-monitor, etc.
- Full-time - Sensible 4/4.5 day working week
- They presently cover their own out of hours on a 1 night a week and 1 weekend in 4 rota.
- Part-time - 3 or 4 day working week.
- No out of hours. One Saturday morning in four consulting at the Practice.
Skills/Exp: Their first-class reputation is based on excellent client service and friendly, family ethos. They are looking for a candidate with excellent people skills who can work well in a small, close-knit team to replace their outgoing experienced vet. The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and caring team. A more experienced candidate would be very welcome and would be encouraged to develop and direct practice growth and direction.
Branch work: No
Salary: Generous package dependent on experience.
- CPD/Certificate training funded and encouraged.
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- VDS/MRCVS etc paid.
Ref: JN -102021-22503
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details