Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Andover
We are working with a client based in Andover in Hampshire that is looking for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
Both Practice Partners have a passion for orthopaedic surgeries which are performed to an excellent standard. The extent and breadth of clinical experience and expertise, well-equipped surgery, and excellent experienced nursing team mean that they rarely need to refer cases.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic and friendly, motivated to provide exceptional care, and enjoys building relationships with colleagues and clients. The ideal applicant would have at least 3 years of experience and comfortable working the occasional shift sole charge. Further study would be encouraged and funded.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with study for a certificate encouraged and funded
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Excellent work/life balance
- No OOH
- Becoming part of a fun, dedicated, and enthusiastic team with a penchant for doughnuts!
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -032021-19370
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details