Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Bracknell
Type: Small Animal
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Practice Type: A busy first opinion small animal practice that is part of a larger group
Team: They have a supportive long-standing team of 6.5 vets, 12 nurses, management, and a reception team.
Services/Facilities: RCVS accredited with a separate cat-only clinic. Their practice has been caring for pets for over 50 years, and they pride themselves on providing the very best care and service for clients and their pets.
Role: Due to continued success, our client is looking for a dynamic, caring and compassionate veterinary surgeon to join their established and expanding vet team.
Hours: The role is 40 hours per week on a rota basis and a competitive salary. The rota is 4 days a week plus overnight phones for inpatients.
Weekends: 1 in 6 full weekends Sat 8.30-4.30 plus overnight on-call phones Sun 9-12 plus phones until Monday morning plus 1 in 6 Saturdays 8.30-4.30.
Skills/Exp: The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience, great communication skills, and the ability to work up cases to a high standard.
You will need to have:
- Veterinary Degree Registrable in the UK enabling full MRCVS status
- Excellent communication skills with associates at all levels
- A can-do attitude with a determination to succeed
- Strong Team ethos
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- 5 weeks annual leave plus your birthday off!
- RCVS /VDS membership fully funded
- CPD and certificate ambitions encouraged and supported with enhanced CPD funding
- Linnaeus Wellness Programme
- Mental Health First Aider on site (who always makes sure they are stacked up with plenty of fruit!)
- Staff Discount on pet care
- Eyecare & cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -112021-23138
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details