Permanent Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon - Northampton
We are working with a friendly, established practice in Northampton that is looking to increase its 2-Vet team with a further Vet on a full-time permanent basis.
They are conveniently located close to the A45, 10 minutes drive from the M1 and near the busy town centre. This established practice is purpose-built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in-house laboratory, and blood pressure monitor. Perhaps most importantly, they are equipped with a fantastic bean-to-cup coffee machine!
The Role and Candidate:
The role is full-time with 1 in 3 weekends with no OOHs but will have occasional sole charge. They are a supportive practice looking for a vet who is confident communicating and enjoys building relationships with patients, clients, and colleagues. You must also be confident with all routine surgery and medicine.
• Enhanced annual leave
• Volunteer paid leave – paid days off for you to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Free access to a wellbeing service that includes access to professional support and counselling
• CPD allowance and support for Certificates
• Free onsite parking
• Pension scheme
• Discounted pet care
• Relocation assistance if applicable
• Death in service – 4 x your annual salary
• Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, BVA, and BSAVA
• Exclusive discounts to high street shops, gym memberships, restaurants, etc.
Ref: JN -032021-19030
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details