Permanent Small Animal/Equine Veterinary Surgeon - Perth
Type: Small Animal and Equine
Location: Perth, Tayside
Practice Type: Part of a group - Purpose-built single site is in Perth, with the wilds of the Highlands, and the amenities of Glasgow and Edinburgh are all within easy reach.
Team Info: 9 full-time Vets with an excellent team of RVNs
Facilities: Hospital-grade kit with in-house laboratory, endoscopy and dental X-ray. An in-ground hydrotherapy pool which is complemented by an onsite physiotherapist and pain consultant and acupuncturist
Duties: Varied medical and surgical caseload with time to work up your own cases.
Hours: This position is a full-time position over 4 and a half days per week, with a 1:5 on-call rota. No day working when you are on-call, and generous time off after an on-call week.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits rising with experience
- Holiday entitlement is 30 days pro rata, and 2 days at Christmas and New Year.
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday.
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay.
- CPD is £1750/ 5 days, and more if you are a certificate holder.
- RCVS/VDS fees paid, plus one other Professional Membership.
- Health Shield benefits also included.
This position would be best suited to someone with experience, but confident and capable new graduates will be considered.
Ref: JN -012022-23527
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details