Permanent Head Registered Veterinary Nurse - Wisbech
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: X-ray facilities, dental procedures, nurse clinics
- The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in driving the practice forward in its journey, working closely with the team and senior management in making and implementing new protocols, procedures and policies.
- You will be a progressive thinker, and willing to present alternative ways of working, in line with accepted, up to date and evidence-based nursing principles.
Who they need:
- An enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- A key player in directing workflows throughout the practice, supporting the nursing and vet teams, and liaising with the Hospital and branches, to ensure the smooth running of the day
- Someone who is both an excellent leader and a strong clinical nurse, to encourage and develop the nursing team
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience, with the ability to enable knowledge sharing across the team.
- Someone with strong organisational skills, with the ability to organise and manage a clinical team
- Flexible approach to working hours to enable the delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
Hours: Your standard working hours will be an average of 40.5 hours per week including participation in a weekend rota. Full-time, permanent though part-time requests will be considered.
Weekends: As above
Salary: • Salary up to £31,900 p/a dependant on experience (FTE)
- 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- £500 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Ref: JN -082021-22008
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details