Permanent Head Veterinary Nurse - Camden, Central London
Role: Permanent Head Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Camden, Central London
Practice: The practice is a lovely clinic in Central London, excellently situated within a 5-10 minutes walk from local Tube Stations. Just 5 minutes away you will also have access to a larger sister branch.
- This role can work be to a full or part-time basis, Monday-Wednesday or 5 days with 2 days in the hospital practice.
- Plus 1:6 weekends and a fair share of Bank Holidays and on-call duties
- This position has been created for the re-opening of the clinic which will specialise in Ophthalmology, working alongside an Ophthalmologist and Client Care Assistant.
Benefits Package - FTE (prorata for part-time):
- Salary £29,573 - £34,615 per annum depending on experience - includes £2000 London weighting
- RCVS, VDS, and BVNA membership fees paid
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay (Maternity and Shared Parental and Adoption Pay offers 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay followed by 13 remaining weeks at statutory. Paternity offers 2 weeks full pay)
- Additional benefits include: Discounts and reward scheme, Access to Employee Assistance Programme, 100% Attendance Scheme and Paternity Leave
Ref: JN -082021-21798
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details