Permanent Registered Head Veterinary Nurse - Nottingham
We are working with a growing thriving state of the art practice in Nottingham that is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for an experienced RVN to join them as their Head Veterinary Nurse.
You will be joining a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
They truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them as their Head Veterinary on a full-time permanent basis. Your standard working hours will be an average of 38 hours per week (over 4 days), including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
Who they are looking for:
- An enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of adynamic and forward thinking clinic in Nottingham supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is both an excellent leader and a fantastic nurse who can encourage and develop the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
The Remuneration Package:
In return for all your hard work and dedication our client is offering a well-structured rota, and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Salary that is reflective of skills and experience
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- RCVS fees covered;
- £500 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- Compassionate leave for the loss of a pet;
- Mindful living training;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -062021-20658
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details