We are working with a well-equipped small animal veterinary practice in Aintree, Merseyside, that is looking for an experienced forward-thinking Head Veterinary Surgeon to join their professional, friendly, and fun team. This is a full-time permanent role that would suit a confident Vet that is comfortable in a sole charge role.
This practice has a spacious surgery that is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state of the art equipment including a dedicated operating theatre, in-house laboratory, multi-parameter, digital X-ray ultrasound, thermocautery, and dentistry facilities.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic Head Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and supportive team in their busy practice. The role is to support the Joint Venture Partner in continuing to deliver excellent pet health care and customer service, as well as growing the business. They are happy to offer you clinical freedom to work up your own cases from start to finish, as well as support with the management of the clinical team which will include 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Nurses, 1 Student Nurse, and Veterinary Care Assistants. You will also have the support of the Practice Manager and the Reception Team.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- A competitive salary, which will be reflective of the level of experience you bring to the team
- Professional membership fees paid
- CPD allowance for professional development, support is also available for funding a certificate
- 40 hours a week, 1:3 weekends, and no OOH’s
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, rising to 6.6 weeks after two years
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
- Potential relocation package for the right candidate
- There is also a real possibility of a future Partnership opportunity if this is something you would be interested in.
Ref: JN -112020-17401
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details