Permanent Lead Veterinary Surgeon - West London
Type: Small Animal
Location: West London
Practice Type: They are a well-established, RCVS accredited, small animal primary care practice that covers the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire
Services/Facilities: Alongside all their primary care services they also have four 24 hour continuous care hospitals made up of their highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious vet to head up a much loved Practice. This is a busy, growing practice with continuing potential and is the ideal role for someone confident with a sole charge who wants to lead a team and drive the practice to continue to provide outstanding client and animal care.
Hours: Full-time 42 hours/week on average, including 1:4 weekends (on average). Some night shift cover may also be required
Duties: You will lead the practice and the established team, seeing a wide variety of first opinion work offering a great clinical caseload and be supported locally by the groups' hospital and referral practices for ease of referral for those really complex cases. The ideal candidate would be a strong all-rounder whose strengths lie in client relationships, exceptional clinical standards, leadership, and the desire to continue to expand an already successful practice.
- Patient/Clinical Care - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- Client Care - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service, and warmth to the clients
- Teamwork – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all time
Salary: Highly competitive salary
- Group bonus scheme
- Great rota
- Certifications encouraged and funding available
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus birthday day.
- £1000 CPD allowance with five days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS membership
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous sick pay allowance
- BUPA Employee assistance program for 24/7 wellbeing support
- Dedicated line management with a development pathway
- Group free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
Ref: JN -012022-23642
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details