Permanent Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Guildford
Type: Small Animal
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Practice Type: They are a first opinion veterinary practice that has earned themselves a brand new location.
Services/Facilities: They have an amazing new hospital built for them within Guildford, and they are looking for staff to fill it! They do orthopaedic surgeries and also treat exotic patients. This means they will have a radiography suite and an exotic ward built into the new building.
Role: Their new hospital is a dream come true for the team and they are so excited and hoping they will have some new team members to join them on this new journey and make this your new forever home. They are a passionate, close-knit team and they are keen to welcome you into their family
Your role and responsibilities:
- They are looking for someone to work closely with their Lead Clinical Director and Clinical Nurse Manager to support their team of vets, including certificate holders, whilst providing high-quality veterinary care.
- At their specialist clinic, they are proud of their advanced facilities which include. Separate dog, cat & exotic wards 2 theatres, imaging suite, dental suite, large consult rooms including cat only, digital radiography, endoscopy, ultrasound, and in-house blood analysis.
- Working here you will work with a skilled and collaborative team. If you wish to pursue a certificate, they will happily support and encourage this.
- You will be working full-time - 4-day working week (3 x 8 am-7 pm, 1 x 8 am-3 pm)
- 1 in 4 weekends (Saturday 8 am-4 pm, Sunday 10-12)
- External OOH provider
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience - Up to £60,000 per annum D.O.E
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Group CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness program includes:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
Ref: JN -042022-24920
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details