Permanent Lead Veterinary Surgeons - Leeds
Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to progress your career with a leadership role? Or perhaps you have experience of leading teams already and would like a bigger challenge?
Due to growth in their practices, our client is looking for two Lead Veterinary Surgeons to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client has 4 clinics and 1 Tier 3 accredited veterinary hospital that has been providing a high standard of veterinary services to the Leeds area for over 40 years. They are continually updating their facilities and investing in equipment. They are also extremely proud of all their team and it is a credit to their commitment and compassion that they can provide this level of care to pets.
Three of the five branches have operating facilities, two of the branches can perform neutering and routine surgical procedures along with x-rays and laboratory tests. All of the clinics have fully stocked dispensaries.
The Role and Candidate:
Due to growth, our client is looking for two Lead Veterinary Surgeons to join their team. Both roles are full-time with a 4 day week, and 1:4 weekends but they can be flexible for the right candidate
- One role would be based at the Morley Hospital and would involve clinical and people leadership and a medical or imaging interest would be desirable. You might be a certificate holder already or be working towards one.
- The other will Lead the branches driving the clinical standard as well as motivating the team. You will hold responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day running of the branches and will be assisted by the Clinical Director and two dedicated Lead Nurses.
Experience in leading or managing people would be advantageous but full support will be given. At least 3-5y post-grad experience is essential.
- Competitive salary up to £70,000 a year depending on experience plus bonus scheme
- Generous CPD allowance and 4 days each year to attend events
- Linnaeus CPD Programme (including certificate holder level and leadership CPD)
- 6.6 weeks holiday per year & birthday leave day
- Employee Discounts
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- RCVS Fee Paid
- VDS cover
Ref: JN -032021-19142
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details