Permanent Mobile Registered Veterinary Nurse - Enfield
We are working with a small group of small animal veterinary practices in the Enfield area in Hertfordshire that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them in a mobile position. This is a permanent full-time role that would suit a newly qualified nurse who does not wish to step into a Head Nurse role at this time. This mobile position will give you the opportunity to work among different teams where you can progress and expand your knowledge and skills further. Alternatively, the role would also suit someone looking to step back away from the responsibilities of being a Head Nurse and will enable the successful candidate to focus on nursing and mentoring among our dedicated teams.
Our client is a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. They’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry. They’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Their mission to deliver progressive, around-the-clock care means their employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
They provide ongoing support to their teams, both in practice and through a dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from the advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for a motivated and friendly individual with a strong passion for animal care and welfare to join them as a Mobile Registered Veterinary Nurse. In this role, you will receive full support and guidance with our in-house ‘on the job’ training program led by another qualified buddy to introduce you to the group. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a number of dynamic practices and enthusiastic teams while providing support to Patient Care Assistants and Students Nurses.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a busy team and possess the confidence to work alone when required. You will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and be happy to get stuck in wherever needed.
Skills and experience:
This is a permanent full-time role that would suit:
- A newly qualified nurse who does not wish to step into a Head Nurse role at this time. This mobile position will give you the opportunity to work among different teams where you can progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
- Alternatively, the role would also suit someone looking to step back away from the responsibilities of being a Head Nurse and will enable the successful candidate to focus on nursing and mentoring among our dedicated teams.
- Aiding in support when the branch Head Nurse is on leave.
- Providing clinical support to our Patient Care Assistants and Students by assisting with training and clinical coaching.
- Opening and closing branches.
- General nursing and reception duties.
- Take part in on-call and bank holiday shifts that are divided fairly amongst all team members. The role is full time working 40 hours per week however part-time hours can be considered.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- £300 CPD allowance, 2-days CPD leave, and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
Ref: JN -042021-19586
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details