Permanent Mobile Veterinary Surgeon - South London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Based across South West and South East London
Practice Type: Independent
- Welcome to a new concept in veterinary care, which saves time and reduce stress for pets, with no need to travel or sit in busy waiting rooms. Their friendly mobile practice provides a full range of services, all in the comfort of the pets own home.
- They take the time to offer the perfect balance of care and expertise for healthy and happy cats and dogs.
- They provide veterinary care at home for dogs and cats in parts of South London. On booking an appointment, clients get a one-hour time slot for the vet's expected arrival. Appointments typically last 30-60 minutes, but there’s no set time limit.
Role: This is a unique opportunity to join a client-focused practice that is client home visit orientated across South London
Hours: Working hours 9 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday with one half-day per week (would also consider 3 or 4 day week for the right candidate).
OOHS/Weekends: No OOH or weekends.
- Attend home visits sole change but lots of support available from 10-year qualified vet and RVN available if needed.
- Be at home when not out on appointments. Can do all admin (writing clinical notes, replying to emails, client phone calls, etc from home).
- A relaxed way of life - much better work/life balance and the flexibility to manage your own diary. See up to 6 clients per day.
Skills/Exp: They are looking for a minimum 3-year qualified, confident vet. RCVS registered, with the full UK driving licence, own car ideal but not essential as one can be provided.
Salary: Competitive salary that is between £38,000-£60,000 p/a (DOE)
Package: Includes VDS and RCVS fees paid
Additional Info: Would happily consider a 12-month contract also if someone wants to try out this way of life for a year! The ideal start date would be Aug/Sept 2022.
Ref: JN -052022-25278
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details