Permanent new or recent graduate vet position - Leigh, Greater Manchester
Type: Small Animal
Location: Leigh, Greater Manchester
Practice: Part of a group - The practice enjoys close transport links to Manchester and Liverpool, and the nearby M6 provides easy access to the lakes and peak district, offering the best of both worlds.
Facilities and Team: This is a small animal practice, built to industry-leading standards and with state-of-the-art equipment which includes x-ray, ultrasound, and lab equipment. They enjoy a varied caseload and have built a loyal client base within their local community. You will be joining a talented and close team made up of 3 vets, 3 nurses, 1 SVN, 1 VCA, 3 Client care advisors, and a practice manager.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 4 day week with 1in 3 weekends 9-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday with day off in lieu for working the weekend.
Shifts/Rota: Example rota Monday 9-7 Tuesday 9-7 Thursday 10-6 Friday 9-7 and if the weekend has been worked the following Thursday off.
- Supportive role with the option to enroll in the groups' new graduate scheme for additional CPD.
- Diary set to progress as confidence improves.
- Initially starting on 30min consults with catch-up slots.
- Set surgical day a week with JVP free to assist on ops till confident.
- Weekend week to start after approx. 3 months, when confident with back up from JVP.
Applicant Requirements: You will be a new or recently graduated Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: Salary starting £32,000 PA
Benefits Package: Excellent package that will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -012022-23576
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details