Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse, Barnsley
We are working on behalf of a client who wishes to recruit a permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse to join its well-established practice in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. This role would be to start ASAP.
Our client is an established Tier 3 Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic offering 24/7 day and night care through its dedicated team. They pride themselves on being a highly motivated and dedicated team that provides the highest level of client and patient care. You will be joining a strong and experienced team of 72 that includes 14 Vets. They share a passion for delivering the highest standards in the industry and have general and referral cases in the same hospital, providing end-to-end care. They have also received four outstanding awards for their service and care.
The Role and Candidate:
- Role: Night rota and hours: 7 nights on - 7 nights off, from 7.15 pm to 7.30 am
- OOH Team: One vet with two nurses on duty every night + one ACA til midnight and two receptionists till 10 pm
- Main duties: Inpatient care, triage emergency cases, monitoring GAs, etc, occasional other nurse consults, answering telephone calls
- Other: Cleaning, helping to get the practice ready for the next day shift
- Salary: Competitive (DOE)
- CPD Allowance: Well funded, ECC certificate/nursing diploma supported
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days
- Fees Paid: Yes
- Pension scheme: Yes
Ref: JN -082021-21783
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details