Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bolton
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Night Shifts
Type: Small Animal
Practice: This community hospital is fast-paced and the case-load changes at a rapid rate. They're recruiting for a nurse to join their team where you'll be working with a Night Assistant and Veterinary Surgeon to deliver inpatient care and treat new emergency cases. Their surgeries are well-equipped with the latest technology, and in-house laboratories meaning there is no need for them to refer patients and you can be proud of your working environment.
Role: They are looking for a new Nurse that is experienced in their field as well as bringing with them a social heart and a refreshing attitude as you all work together to shape the future of veterinary care. It’s essential that you share their vision for developing a not-for-profit service that continues to deliver good, affordable care to patients.
Above all, it’s important to them that you’re a real team player who thrives from working in a busy surgery, and a can-do attitude that will embrace new ideas is also essential. Everyone who joins them must have the ability to provide the best care to every pet they treat and owner that they meet.
Hours: Full time 40 Hour working week, rolling 4 days on -4 days off, 7.30 pm - 8.30 am (60 min break)
Weekend: Yes, in line with the rota
OOHs: This is an overnight position
Sole Charge: None
Branch Work: None
Salary: Salary scale: £28,000-£31,000 p/a, dependent on skills and experience
- 6 weeks holiday, including bank holidays
- The UK and International CPD funded to certificate level
- Private Health Care, 52 Weeks sickness benefit and free Employee assistance program - awarded after 12 months of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to counseling support including mental health, financial, and life counseling after 12 months of service
- Varied and challenging career
- The satisfaction of working with a not-for-profit employer
Ref: JN -072021-21261
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details