Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - Peterborough
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, driven, and enthusiastic Registered Night Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal hospital, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients and exceptional service to clients.
Our client's practice is a large RCVS accredited hospital with a roomy reception area and four consultation rooms, with branches across North Cambridgeshire and South Lincolnshire. The nurses utilize one of these rooms for discharging patients and holding their puppy, diet, and geriatric classes. The Hospital is fully computerised and very well equipped including Digital Xray, Ultra Sound, ECG, Rigid & Flexible Endoscopes, Diathermy, fully pumped dental tub table, and full Ultrasonic kit, Isoflurane, Cryo Surgery, ASIF kits, Incubator, Operating Microscope, and a very well equipped laboratory.
Who are they looking for:
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the hospital.
- Someone who is a confident clinical nurse
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
They understand how important work-life balance is to all of our veterinary colleagues, and as such, have an exciting rota pattern, ideal for ensuring night colleagues get adequate downtime between shifts.
• 7 nights on followed by 14 nights off
• The shifts are 6 pm – 9 am with a two-hour rest break, an average working week of 30.33 hours/week
In return, our client is offering an excellent package including:
- Salary £26,800 - £32,000 p/a dependant on experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -122021-23457
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details