Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - St Albans
Type: Small Animal
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Practice: Part of a group
Facilities: Their facilities are modern and complete including full digital diagnostic facilities, an on-site laboratory, full operating theatres, separate dog and cat hospital wards, ultrasound, and laparoscopy equipment, a dental suite, a big staff room, and ample parking on-site.
Team: They have a strong recognisable brand and they are looking for people who share their vision and culture. They have over 400 staff members across their 32 sites and are very proud of their achievements and reputation in the veterinary profession.
Role: They have a new opening for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly night nursing team.
Hours: Average 30hrs/week 4 nights on 8 nights off rota to include weekdays/weekends and a share of the Bank holiday rota.
- You will be part of a dedicated and talented night team helping deliver the highest standard of patient care. The team consists of 1 Vet and 1 RVN, and you are supported by a Client Care Assistant on site until 8 pm. In addition, there is always an on-call nurse to provide assistance overnight, if needed.
- They have a highly stimulating and rewarding caseload and duties that include both caring for their inpatients as well as assisting with emergencies. This is, therefore, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RVN wishing to develop their Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) skills and interests.
- Further qualifications are encouraged and supported, and they provide extensive opportunities for learning to ensure professional and clinical development.
Salary: Highly competitive salary of between £30,000-£35,000 p/a reflective of skills and experience
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Group CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
Ref: JN -122022-27460
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details