Permanent Night Veterinary Surgeon, Barnsley
We are working on behalf of a client who wishes to recruit a Night Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join its well-established practice in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. This role would be to start in January/February 2022 (potentially earlier).
Our client is an established Tier 3 Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic offering 24/7 day and night care through its dedicated team. They pride themselves on being a highly motivated and dedicated team that provides the highest level of client and patient care. You will be joining a strong and experienced team of 72 that includes 14 Vets. They share a passion for delivering the highest standards in the industry and have general and referral cases in the same hospital, providing end-to-end care. They have also received four outstanding awards for their service and care.
The Role and Candidate:
- Night rota and hours: 7 nights on - 7 nights off, from 7.15 pm to 7.30 am
- OOH Team: One vet with two nurses on duty every night + one ACA til midnight and two receptionists till 10 pm
- Main duties: Emergency consultation and surgeries, inpatient care. One hour of routine consultations every evening between 8 pm and 9 pm
- Ideally, you will be an ECC Certificate holder or working towards the certificate.
- Salary: Competitive (DOE)
- CPD Allowance: well funded, ECC certificate supported
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days
- Fees Paid: yes (RCVS, VDS, BSAVA)
- Pension scheme: Yes
Ref: JN -082021-21782
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details