Permanent Part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bradford
We have a fantastic permanent part-time opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to start at a busy, friendly practice in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Bradford is based in West Yorkshire in the foothills of the Pennines, 8 miles west of Leeds and 16 miles north west of Wakefield. Situated in the heart of the busy town, the surgery prides itself on delivering excellent client and animal care. Our client offers the latest state-of-the-art equipment, to ensure prompt diagnoses and the most effective treatments. Their purpose built, modern surgery has been designed to industry-leading standards and has state of the art equipment including in-house operating theatre and laboratory, digital X-ray, specialist dental equipment and much more. Their highly trained veterinary surgeons and nurses are kept constantly updated on the latest innovations and protocols. They offer a full range of treatments from health checks to emergency operations and they are always committed to providing exceptional veterinary services.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a part time vacancy, 30 hours per week with 1 in 3 weekends on a rota basis.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Our client is looking for someone who will their share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients. They are looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team.
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -112020-17536
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further detail