We are working with an established small animal practice in Bolton, Lancashire, who are looking for a part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client offers the latest state-of-the-art equipment, to ensure prompt diagnoses and the most effective treatments. Their purpose built, modern surgery has been designed to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including in-house operating theatre and laboratory, digital X-ray, specialist dental equipment and much more. Their highly trained veterinary surgeons and nurses are kept constantly updated on the latest innovations and protocols. They offer a full range of treatments from health checks to emergency operations and they are always committed to providing exceptional veterinary services.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a part time vacancy, with hours varying between 12.5 hours per week to 32.5 hours per week (averaging at 22.5 hours per week) plus 3 in 6 weekends. Hours are negotiable for the right candidate. Excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important, so they are looking for individuals who share their high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and enthusiasm about giving the best service to their clients.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- Excellent CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -112020-17528
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details