Permanent Part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bradford
We are working with a friendly practice based in Bradford, West Yorkshire, that is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent part-time basis.
This is an RCVS accredited Vets4Pets surgery and is located close to a great selection of local amenities, bus routes, and train links.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a part-time vacancy of 25 - 30 hours per week, with 1 in 3, Saturday's on a rota basis, and no OOH!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements, and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing, and inpatient care, and have a good rapport with clients. Liking people is as important as liking animals for them. They are looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic, and who loves being part of a team who works together to become more than the sum of their parts.
In return for your dedication and high-quality work, we can offer:
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -042021-19975
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details