Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Chelmsford
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Independent Practice
Facilities: Their mission is to provide quality veterinary care within a family-based setting. This includes in-house laboratory testing, x-rays, hospitalisation, and general surgery. They are authorised by DEFRA to issue animal travel documents – ‘Pet Passports’ under the Pet Travel Scheme (PETS).
Team: They now have two vets and three RVNs - one of which is a qualified animal physiotherapist which means they can offer a full range of therapeutic care, plus a receptionist
Role: Fancy a busy Independent Practice with an Awesome Nursing Team, Lovely Clients, and funded CPD? They are looking for a friendly, versatile Nurse to join their growing team.
- No OOH or Bank holidays
- Only 1 in 3 Saturdays (8:30 - 12:00).
- They are looking for a friendly, versatile nurse to join their growing family.
- All interests are encouraged and CPD is funded.
- The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as assisting in the day-to-day running of the practice.
- This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
- With a boss that listens and has your back and is open to new ideas, what more could you ask for?
Salary: Competitive salary of circa £27,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: Full details will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -042022-24956
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details