Permanent Part-Time Registered Veterinary Nurse - Cheltenham
Type: Small Animal
Practice: They are a three-branch practice in and around the Cheltenham area. Their Cheltenham clinic is a developing clinic that offers a range of consulting and operating services. Their main clinic offers more advanced procedures including orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries, ophthalmology and diagnostic referrals as well as CT scanning.
Role: They are looking to recruit a Registered Veterinary Nurse on a part-time basis
- Tuesday to Thursday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm (with 1 hr lunch)
- Plus 1 in 3 Saturday 8 am – 1 pm
- Equals average 31.67 hrs per week.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You will be part of the nurse consulting team offering both support to the consulting vets as well as carrying out Nurse Consultation sessions.
Skills/Exp: The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything our client does. You may all be individuals but two important things bring you together: a commitment to excellence and passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Salary: From £16,500 per annum upwards dependent on experience
• 5 weeks holiday (pro-rata)
• Full pay sick benefits (dependent on the duration of employment)
• Employee Assist Program
• RCVS Annual renewal fees paid
• Discount on own pet treatments and services
• Large range of CPD offered and encouraged both in-house and external.
Ref: JN -042022-24694
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details