Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Waltham Forest, East London
Due to growth, our client is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their small animal practice in Waltham Forest, East London on a part-time permanent basis. This is a General Practice with four vets that are looking for a fifth to join them.
Our client is looking for a vet to come on board and help us distribute the workload more evenly as they grow. This practice is a first opinion 3.5 vet practice, with nurse training and a dedicated reception team. They even have a vet who loves dentals but are happy for another one and they have a dental x-ray. They can support someone whether you are consulting, surgery, or medically focused and they can help ensure the case variety that works for you. They have a small exotics caseload which could easily be expanded if someone was interested in that area.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a permanent position with hours spread over 2-3 days, with a flexible rota.
- Flexible on which days, ideally Monday/Tuesday/Thursday.
- They can be flexible with hours too, they are open from 8-7pm with most of the vets doing a mixture of early shifts (8-5) and late shifts (10-7).
- Weekends are only sat mornings on a 1:3 rota.
- No OOH, minimal sole charge (possibly from 5-7pm if that)
- Competitive salary of between £36,000-£46,000 p/a (FTE / 40hours) DOE
- No OHHs and very limited sole charge.
- 6.6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and your birthday off.
- Accommodation is available above the practice.
- Benefits include a company pension and a high street voucher scheme.
Ref: JN -052021-20291
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details