Permanent Practice Manager - Borough of Brentwood, Essex
Role: Permanent Practice Manager
Type: Small Animal
Location: Borough of Brentwood, Essex
Practice Type: Part of a group
Role: They are looking for a Practice Manager to join their team in this newly created role. This exciting opportunity will be predominantly based in Brentwood, Essex but involve regular visits to their other practices in the region in Woodford Green, Dagenham, and Isle of Dogs.
Candidate: You will be joining this friendly and motivated team, helping to continue the growth of the region and providing leadership to the practices under your care. This position will suit either an RVN with some managerial experience and a desire to work in a leadership/management role or a practice manager. Previous experience in the veterinary sector is advantageous.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Helping support the growth and development of those in leadership positions in the region
- Providing regular meetings and updates on the monthly figures. Providing feedback on KPIs and helping individuals and practices meet their benchmarks
- HR elements for your team include but not limited to:
- Absence management
- Rota management
- Performance management
- Other day-to-day operational tasks include property maintenance/repairs, overseeing the implementation of H&S policy, risk assessments, oversight of mandatory training, complaint handling, etc. They have a central admin team who can assist with many of these.
- Providing oversight and input into the upcoming refurbishment and expansion projects of our Shenfield and Isle of Dogs practices
- You will work closely with the other members of the senior management team, reporting to the Senior Clinical Director for the group.
Hours: This role is for a full-time position, 40.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Salary: Competitive - up to £34,000 p/a depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays and the ability to buy and sell leave if desired
- A generous CPD allowance of £1750 per year, with funding also available for relevant qualifications and one week’s allowance for attending CPD events
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Paid sick leave and an expanding range of flexible benefits
Ref: JN -042022-24764
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details