Permanent Night Registered Veterinary Nurse - Axminster
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Night Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Axminster, Devon
Practice: Small Animal
Team: Experienced team of 11 Vets, 22 Nurses, and 15 support staff.
Facilities: They have 2 operating theatres, a self-contained dental suite, an Imaging suite, a separate cattery, kennels, and isolation wards with gold standard ISFM cat-friendly accreditation. There is also an internal laboratory, pharmacy, and 5 consultation rooms with separate dog and cat waiting areas.
Hours: You will work a rota of 5 nights on and 10 nights off.
Sole Charge: TBC
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse who can deliver a high level of care to our medical and surgical patients during the night, whilst supporting our clients with their own out-of-hours service. There will be no sole charge as you will be working alongside the on-call Veterinary Surgeon to ensure our high standards of Veterinary care are delivered.
Salary: They are offering a salary from £26,000 to £28,000 p/a DOE, with a £2,000 welcome bonus and £5000 relocation allowance.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -052022-25196
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details