Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Corby
We are working with a well-established veterinary practice in the Corby area of Northamptonshire that is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This practice has been taking care of pets since 2007, they are a small practice that has a long-standing friendly team who are dedicated to giving clients and pets a personal welcome and the best possible care.
They look after everything from dogs and cats to rabbits, ferrets, and budgies! With vaccinations and microchipping, as well as puppy and kitten packs, they’re here to help with the early stages of pet ownership. They can also advise on worming and flea control and neutering, with the surgery being performed onsite to take care of routine operations.
This practice benefits from ample free car parking outside making it easy to get for clients to access their services.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to deliver outstanding care to patients and clients. The successful candidate will join a growing practice and have the opportunity to provide rounded nursing services to clients/patients including expanding the nursing clinics.
This is a permanent role where full-time and part-time applicants are welcome. Full-time working hours will be 40-45 hours per week including participation in a weekend rota.
Who are they looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated veterinary nurse who strives to provide excellent patient and client care
- The ability to effectively communicate with both colleagues and clients
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
There is an attractive package that is available to the right candidate including:
- Salary up to £18,500 - £25,000 p/a dependant on experience
- 5.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- £500 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -112020-17396
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details