Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Rustington
We are currently working with a charming independent practice based in a coastal seaside town in the Rustington area of West Sussex. This practice is looking to recruit a permanent full or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
Our client is an Independent and proud RCVS accredited SA practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence. They treat dogs, cats, birds, exotic/wild, poultry, and small mammals.
They have purpose-built and pleasant premises with lots of natural light. This practice has a long-standing, experienced, reputable team of 2 Vets, RVNs, and a professional, friendly, and knowledgeable front-of-house team. Their facilities and services include a modern laboratory suite, automatic x-rays and developing facilities, in-house dental suite, ultrasound, local OOH service, well-established Pet Health Plan Scheme, modern PMS.
You’ll be joining our clients' existing nursing team of 3 VN’s (x2 RVN’s and x1 VN). Your role will include anaesthesia, radiography, inpatient care, laboratory work, assisting with surgical procedures, nurse consultations, and more. This permanent full-time role, which will include:
- Average 37.5 hrs a week – Part-Time and Flexible Hours considered
- 4 day week considered
- Monday – Friday 2-3 early finishes a week.
- Shared Weekday pro-rata (inpatient care only)
- 1:12 Weekend day shifts (includes branch work). Shared and Flexible Hours to suit considered.
- 1:3 Saturday mornings
- Shared Bank Holidays pro rota day shifts (includes branch work)
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse that has a friendly and compassionate bedside manner. You will have the desire to bond with clients and build relationships with a helpful, cheerful can-do attitude.
- 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday leave
- Competitive Remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- A relocation package and/ or temporary accommodation available
Ref: JN -122020-17802
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details