We are working with a well-established small animal veterinary practice in Watford that is looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for an RVN that works well as part of a team and takes pride in providing excellent service to clients.
Our client aims to make visiting their practice as pleasant as possible which is why they ensure their services are all up to the highest standards. To help them do so they take part in the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons practice accreditation scheme. This voluntary scheme assesses practices on every aspect of veterinary care and ensures that they meet the rigorous standards without fail. They are here when clients need them with consults available during weekends and evenings.
Each of their vets has their own special clinical interests and all their vets and nurses undertake annual CPD courses to enhance their knowledge. Their nurses are fully qualified and registered with the Royal College of Nursing.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent position where you will be working 40 hours per week, with 8-hour shifts Monday - Friday. The role will include weekend shifts on a shared rota basis, and one-night on-call per week. You will be based across two sites approx. 15 minutes apart.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing essential nursing duties and assisting veterinary surgeons.
- Upholding practice protocols and standards within the clinic.
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics, and appointments.
- Working closely with all team members.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday day off
- RCVS fees paid.
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- CPD allowance and in-house training
- Private medical insurance
- Access to Employee assistance program
Ref: JN -012021-18195
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details