Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Alton
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: A supportive and committed team of 8 Vets, 7 RVNs and 4 SVNs, and 6 Receptionists
Facilities: They are very well equipped with digital Xray, catalyst/procyte lab equipment, new ultrasound machines, multiparameter monitoring, electronic cautery, doppler BP and IM3 dental equipment enabling them to provide the highest standard of care to clients
Hours: The position is full-time, but they can consider a part-time position for a more experienced RVN.
Shifts: Their shifts are 8.15 to 4.30 and 10 to 7.30, they can be flexible for the right candidate. They have no on-calls, but we do take care of their own hospital patients on a 1:7 rota consisting of evenings and weekends.
Duties: Shifts will include theatre, inpatient care, and reception duties. They have a varied caseload, with no two days the same, and they operate 15-minute appointments to allow time to work up cases as needed.
Branch work: TBC
- The successful candidate will be a dynamic Veterinary Nurse who wants to make a difference to our clients and their pets.
- They will be keen to develop their skills whilst sharing their knowledge with them.
- They are looking for a motivated, well organised, enthusiastic individual to join them
Salary: Competitive Salary of up to £28,000 p/a (DOE)
- 4 weeks of paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -072021-21460
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details