Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Andover
Type: Small Animal
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: They have 5 vets, 5 RVNS, 2 SVNS, 1 VCA, 5 Receptionists, Practice Administrator and Practice Manager
The Role: An opportunity has arisen at our client's small animal practice in Andover for an enthusiastic RVN to join their friendly and welcoming team
- This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week including 1:4 Saturday shifts
- They are closed on Sundays!
- Shifts are generally 10hrs long and run between 8 am and 7.30 pm.
- They also welcome part-time applicants because the right candidate is their priority.
- As part of the full-time rota, they are very pleased to include a 5-day weekend off after any weekend shift you have worked.
- No OOH or overnight inpatient checks
Skills/Exp: The successful applicant will have excellent veterinary nursing skills and a genuine interest in animal welfare, combined with a great approach to customer service. their Nurses are encouraged to be used to their full potential in a fast-paced practice with a varied caseload. This includes encouraging schedule 3 nursing as well as growing nurse clinics and client relationships. They encourage evidence-based nursing.
Support: There is support for further development - they love to nurture the passions and professional niches of their colleagues through CPD which is of particular interest to them.
Salary: They are offering a competitive salary of up to £26,500 p/a (FTE) DOE
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributory pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -062022-25366
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details